Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lawson Family Christmas 2011!

 Every year the weekend before Christmas the Lawson Family (Josh's mom's side) has their annual family Christmas dinner.  We have drinks and finger foods and then play dirty Santa!  For the last few years Josh's Aunt Johanna and Uncle Larry have been gracious enough to host it.  Next year is going to be mine and Josh's turn!  I am super pumped but will have to step up my game a little because her house is breath taking.  I snapped a few pictures while we were there.  Here's a peek into her "out of a magazine" home.


An old desk filled with vintage Santa's in the living room
This is her coffee table

 The Santa on the left is a vintage Santa sitting on her kitchen counter and this little set up to the right is in a corner in the living room.

This guy is my absolute favorite! 

Her mantel!

Another table in her living room.

This little table is nestled in her kitchen.

This isn't a very good picture, but it is her entry table!


Hopefully one day I will be able to inspire people the way she inspires me!  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful decor, but I think your home is just as goregous! Good luck preparing for hosting in 2012. Hopefully we will find some steals after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete