Thursday, December 8, 2011

19 days of Chirstmas!

I cannot believe that we are only 19 days from Christmas!  The countdown is officially in the teens!  So much to do and so little time!  Today's post is about wrapping paper.  As I finished up wrapping today I noticed (I say I noticed today but I have always noticed, just never said anything to anyone) that there is left handed wrapping paper and right handed wrapping paper.  The right handed wrapping paper is usually the more expensive stuff with a grid, compared to the cheap left handed wrapping paper that tears when you try to cut the tape off and has no grid.  Take a look........

Right Handed
 






Left Handed
















Who are these manufacturing companies who think that left handed people should get the bottom of the barrel wrapping paper?  I should boycott them from now on!  Since I did marry a lefty, I am a little bias!

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm a lefty, love wrapping presents and NEVER noticed this! Crazy!

    I'm loving your holiday posts! Keep them coming, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete