Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The day after shopping.

Monday morning I woke up early, the early bird gets the worm, went and picked up my MIL and SIL (one day), we went to Meijer, Target, Lowes, Target again (different location), Hobby Lobby and Mejier again (also different location).

I scored some really good stuff.  I got some bags, wrapping paper and gift tags from Target.  I love their gift tags.  I picked up WINTER wooden letters (you will see in a future post), some dishes for my china cabinet (you will also see these in a future post), a snowman pillow all from Hobby Lobby.  From Meijer I scored these supper cute ice skates, Christmas cards for next year and a Merry Christmas sign for above the door in the kitchen.  It was a good shopping day! 


I would love to hear about any good deals that you scored!

No comments:

Post a Comment