Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Coffe Cabinet Organization, Cleaning List and Max the Monkey!

I was inspired earlier this month by a blog that talked about organizing one room at a time.  I am a very organized person, but any extra things that I haven't done yet I am always up for the challenge.  So, I decided to tackle our coffee cabinet and create a coffee station.  I still have one more little touch to add, thanks to my great friend Savannah, who always stops and picks me stuff up from her trips to IKEA.  

We also made a quick little visit to see Max the Monkey!  It was the first time that I got to hold him!  I was super excited.  Josh had a cold so he wasn't able to hold him, but he did get to visit from a distance! 

He has come so far and gotten so much bigger and stronger since the first time we saw him!  We can't wait for him to come home!  Aunt Meg and Uncle Josh can't wait to log some serious time with this kiddo!  

The one last time that I finished was a monthly deep cleaning list.  Here is January's:
Kitchen:
-a: cabinets:
-a1: clean doors, drawers and shelves
-a2: polish doors and drawer fronts
-a3: throw away any expired food
-a4: discard/donate any unused appliance or kitchen tool/dish
-b:  light fixtures and ceiling fan
-c: walls and back splash
-d: refrigerator/freezer:
-d1: clean
-d2: do inventory
-e: clean oven, dishwasher and microwave
-f: clean items above cabinets
-g: clean and sanitize trash can
-h: baseboards

I put my over by my new coffee station to remind of all the things that I still need to do. 





No comments:

Post a Comment