Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 7th- January 13th


Monday January 7th:

Breakfast:
Breakfast Grilled Cheese

Dinner:
Josh's Spaghetti.  I don't have the recipe to Josh's spaghetti sauce, but I do have pictures!  Enjoy!






They all thought it was a photo shoot after dinner!
Tuesday January 8th:
 This was the first day in our workout plan, so we decided to ditch all the work and the kitchen and let someone else take care of us.  So we ate grilled chicken salads at Cracker Barrel!

Wednesday January 9th:

Dinner:
Baked Chicken Cobb Salad

Thursday January 10th:

Breakfast:
French Toast Sticks- for these I just took the left over Panettone French Toast that I had put in the freezer and cut it into sticks and warmed it up for a pre-gym breakfast.

Dinner:
Half-way Homemade Pizza

Friday January 11th:

Breakfast:
Clean Eating Homemade Poptarts


Dinner:
Barbecue Chicken Tenders
Corn
Baby Broccoli
Fried Apples

Saturday:
They are usually a splurge day.  I haven't had a whole lot of sweet things since the beginning of the year, and I really wanted cinnamon rolls.  So I used what things I had in the fridge and pantry and feed my craving.

Breakfast:
Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls

Sunday:

Dinner:
Ham Steaks:  Most of the time I put them on the grill, but this time I pan seared them.
Baked Sweet Potatoes: If you have a cast iron skillet, bake your sweet potatoes in your iron skillet, it gives the potatoes a totally different taste and adds extra iron to the food.  Any time you can use cast iron take advantage of situation.
Lentz Style Green Beans 



 


1 comment:

  1. So many things I love about this post! Josh (and his fun pjs!) looks good in the kitchen... will he be cooking our next Friendsgiving? :) Great menu and clean eating poptarts! Yum, yum!

    ReplyDelete