Friday, January 20, 2012

Laundry Room Remodel

 We are finally done!  There are still a few little things that I want to do.  I would like to put a curtain around the sink basin, hang a towel bar above the sink, replace the light fixture and mix and match a few more of my little trinkets.  So here it is...DRUM ROLL PLEASE!


I am totally digging my new washer!  I (and the hubs) hung the cabinets to the ceiling and then hung a shelf under that. 
I found this vintage picture online and loved it!  I only bought the mirror and the candle everything else I had lying around.


My laundry basket dresser!  The hubs made these for me.  It was the first thing that he has ever built all by himself.  I am totally in love with it!  I don't just use it for dirty clothes, instead of having a laundry baskets sitting around, I will empty the dryer and hang the basket back up.

I could not have done this project with out my lovely husband.  He hung this back splash for me.

He also cut all of the shelves for me and helped me paint them. 

I decided to hang my broom and that kind of stuff on the back of the door and the iron board on the wall behind the door.   I painted the laundry sign.


2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your laundry room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It only took me a week and a half to finish! We missed you the other night!

    ReplyDelete