Sunday, January 1, 2012

We Welcome 2012!

We are welcoming 2012 with open arms.  We have decided this year that instead of making New Year's resolutions, we are making monthly goals.  I am a very structured individual and don't do well without organization.  If I make a New Year's resolution there is too much playing room.  We welcomed in 2012 in Florence this year, just like I have for many many years, we attended their local church this morning.  During Brother Tim's sermon he said that the number one resolution is to loose weight or diet, the second top resolution in the United States is to get your finances in order.  For the top resolution only 20 percent of people will actually loose weight and keep it off.  I feel that is because a resolution is just something that you wish to do.  80 percent of people don't stick to their resolution, so who cares if your are one of them?  That is why Joshua and I have decided to make monthly goals.  I feel like I am being held accountable if I call them monthly goals.   Here is this months goals:

1.  No eating out or drinking cokes.  The only exception is Subway, because you truly can eat healthy at Subway.

2.  Do some type of physical activity four times a week.

3.  No Cussing.  

4.  Attend every Wednesday night service.

5.  More couples Bible time.

I will keep you updated on how our progress is going.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Happy NEW YEAR MEGS! lets get some babies in 2012! lol love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these goals! Can't wait to follow your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete