Sunday, December 11, 2011

14 Days Until Christmas!

Tonight Joshua, myself, my mom, my sister, my dad and my grandma we to our church's Christmas program.  It lasted an hour and a half and was spectacular.  They had ballet dances and ribbon dancers.  They had a drum core that did a breath taking version of The Little Drummer Boy.  I love celebrating the real reason for the season and watching and listening to the talented people at our church.


When ever we leave the house I separate the cat  and dog.  Mittens (the cat) likes to play with Precious (the dog) and Precious doesn't always want to play with Mittens so she can get a little too rough.  Well to ensure that both animals are still alive when I come back home I separate them.  Mittens goes into my bedroom and bathroom, while Precious gets the rest of the house.  When I went to look for Mittens this is where I found her. 
Curled up inside the middle of a wreath I had in the spare bedroom.  She could have curled up in the pile of coats to the right but no she thought the wreath would be more comfy!  She lights up my life in so many ways.  I am very thankful for her! 

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Mittens is adorable! Love her little resting spot. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete