Thursday, December 15, 2011

09 Days until Christmas!

I cannot believe that we are officially in single digit days until Christmas.  We wait/plan all year for this one day and it will be here and gone before we know it.  So I wasn't sure if I was going to get to bake cookies this year or even if I would bake anymore since I went to my first cookie swap.  I still had some recipes that I wanted to try out, I usually bake at least 5 batches.  One for each person in my family.  

 
Last night Kaitlyn spent the night at my house and we baked all afternoon.

We made Smore's Cookies for Josh.
 Chocolate Chip Fudge Cookies for my Dad (the worlds largest chocolate lover)!
 We made sugar cookies with eggnog frosting for my Mom.
 Cinnamon Spirals for Kaitlyn.
We even made chocolate covered maple balls for my Grandma.
 We are going to make chocolate chip cookies (my favorite) Monday after we go shopping.  We were just too tired tonight.  Here are two pictures of my very festive children!

No comments:

Post a Comment