Wednesday, December 14, 2011

11 Days until Christmas!

Today's post is my dining room.  I love snowmen so much that I do my entire dining room (tree and all) in snowmen.  This tree was the first Christmas tree that I bought for Josh and myself.  I bought it on sale on Black Firday in 2007 when we started building our house.  At the time our house plans had changed yet so I thought my dining room was going to be my living room and I needed a smaller tree.  SO I bought this punny little 5 foot tree that goes in the dining room.  I am starting to even out grow it and might need to get a new one the day after Christmas this year.   My favorite part of this tree is the topper!  I found this cutie at Big Lots.  What is more suitable topper for a snowman tree, than a snowman himself!



This is my entry table.  My welcome guy is missing an arm (I Know), he just needs to be hot glued! 

I love decorating this shelf.  Josh bought me this as a wedding gift and I have loved it ever since.  There are quite a few new pieces on this self this year. 
The slate plate is something my mom bought me and the tall snowman is new!
The short fat snowman I out second Christmas in the our house, this picture I got the idea via Pinterest.
I got both of these pieces this year.  I hadn't figured out what picture I was going to put in this frame but I think I have figured it out!
I couldn't get a better picture of this display.  My family hadn't had professional pictures taken since Kaitlyn and I were younger.  So, I suggested last year we go have them done.  So this is the result.  I thought they turned out really good. 
I think I am going to make a "Baby It's Cold Outside" sign, like this one here.

I bought the dish holder at Kirklands and my mom bought me this hanging snowman banner.  Their noses light up.

Mom bought me this one too!  She helps to feed my snowman obsession!

I was having a hard time this time getting a picture of my china cabinet.  There were glares and reflections.  So this is as good as it gets.

I am totally in love with my vintage tree!  I went outside and cut branches off a tree, hung vintage ornaments and had some garland that I hung,


I bought this at the Bardstown Arts and Crafts festival.
Here is a closer look at my snowmen heads.
I got these cuties at Family Dollar and this little snowman picture is an ornament.

This is my dining room table centerpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment