Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pantry and Freezer Inventory

So part of my Home Maintenance Binder, is a freezer inventory sheet and a pantry inventory sheet.  I knew that this would take a better part of my day, but I also needed to make a monthly menu.  So I took the time today and took an inventory of all the food in our house.  

We have more food in this house than I ever realized.  I was able to make a whole months menu without ever repeating the same meal.  This is a whole new process that I am trying out so hopefully it works.....we will soon find out. 

I also have a goal for this month and hopefully I will roll this goal over into next month, I am trying to use up all of the food that we have (even if that means getting creative), and just go to the grocery for produce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment