Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day Decor

BEWARE THERE ARE A LOT OF PICTURES!  
This past week I spent sometime putting together my February decor.  Monday when we were out of town and Josh was gone all day, I had a craft day.  Here is my first craft.......
I got the doilies from The Dollar Tree and from Dollar General.  I used glue dots to give them some depth!  Then I just used some twine and thread it through some of the holes.

I found this cloche at the T J Max and then found the stand at Home Goods when I was out of town Monday.  I am totally loving this piece!  
This is another one of my favorite spots.  I am loving the simplicity of my decor this month.  I got this heart wreath last year at Michael's.


I ended up adding some books to the basket with the fabric ball.  I added The Five Love Languages, Before the Ring and The Love Dare.
I am loving this gum ball machine!  I made it and my conversation heart on my crafting day.  You can find tutorials of how to make both these projects here and here.


You can find the printable here.  I also made this flower ball on my crafting day.  You can find instructions here.


I have fallen in love with framed printable pictures!  I am loving the small vintage touches that they give the house!  You find print the picture here.
I filled this jar with the conversation hearts I had left over from my picture (seen above) and just added some larger ones.
This is the little touches I added to the spare bathroom. 

This picture has little vintage stamps, you can find it here.

I was originally going to hang this wreath on my front door, but I decided that it was too cute to be wasted on the door no one ever uses!  This is the blog I followed for the instructions.

Sorry for the bad pictures, the sun was glaring something awful! 

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday decor as much as I am!

1 comment: