Friday, October 14, 2011

Papmered Chef Party


So I threw a Pampered Chef party last night, I had a great turn out, the food was good and it got plenty loud enough in here, but everyone had a good time!  I, of course, went all the way out.  I had a cider bar, chicken noodle soup, pumpkin dip, an Autumn salad, French baguette, Mummy Munch and for everyone to take home I make individual S'mores! 
  * These are not the actual ones that I made, the idea came from www.southernvogue.com, I got my cellophane bags from Wal-Mart, they had pumpkins on them.


My Mummy Munch!  This was so easy, it is Honey Chex cereal, roasted peanuts, pretzels and autumn mix with white chocolate drizzled over top and mixed in together!  You can find the recipe at www.picky-palate.com.

My cider bar, this table is actually my kitchen table that I just moved into the dining room.  I got the glass container the cider is in at Hobby Lobby, the table cloth from Bed, Bath and Beyond, the glasses (BTW some are not pictured here, I searched high and low for the glasses I wanted, I stopped into The Dollar Tree and there they were!) I got some at Target, some and The Dollar Tree and the large goblets Sam's.  
I got the recipe from this site,http://www.espressoandcream.com, my salad was actually a little darker than hers and I used apples instead of pears!  It was a major HIT, everyone loved it and I will be making it again! 

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU so much for hosting! Your house is beautiful and you are a great entertainer! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete