Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend and Blog Schedule

 



Hello All!
I don't know about you all, but my Easter weekend was CRAZY!  I hosted dinner with my parents and sister at my house on Saturday, before we went to church, and then I hosted dinner at the in-laws house on Sunday after church.  Before I give you the two different menus, I have been debating on what my blogging schedule should be and this is what I have come up with:

Tuesday: A day in the Kitchen:  I will post either a recipe or full dinner each Tuesday.

Thursday: Home & Garden; Thursday's will consist of cleaning tips, gardening tips, decorating ideas, and anything else pertaining to your home or yard that I happen to come across.

Sunday:  Couponing Sunday, I have recently started couponing, so I will post the best deal of the week and some Couponing 101

Now that we have gotten that out of the way, here are the two menus that I served this Easter weekend!  Please leave a comment if you would like any of the recipes.  I will be posting the recipe to Pear butter on Tuesday!


Classic Easter Dinner
Honey Baked Ham
Three Different Potato Salads:
German Potato Salad (Mom)
Mayonnaise Based Potato Salad (Myself)
Mustard Basted Potato Salad (Dad & Josh)
Fruit Salad
Macaroni and Cheese
 Stuffing 
               Yeast Rolls              
Orange Juice Cake



Surf and Turf Easter Dinner
Grilled Flank Steak
Grilled Garlic Shrimp
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Vegetables
Parmesan Biscuits
Salad
Raspberry Coffee Cake
Fruit Kebabs with honey yogurt dip

No comments:

Post a Comment